Working Papers

See Mrs.Young in the Career Resource Center if you are under 18 years of age and have a verbal promise of employment.

Instructions for Filling out the Working Papers:

Section (A) filled out by student

Section (B) filled out by employer
 Including signature of employer and signature of parent

Section (C) filled out by personal physician or school nurse (if student has had a school physical within a year)

Section (D) bring proof of age (driver's license or social security card not acceptable) back with completed form

Section (G) Student must sign his or her name